- Personal Loans
- Auto & Recreation Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit
- Ready Reserve Overdraft Line of Credit
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Certificate of Deposit
- Personal Savings
- Young Savers
- Premier Checking
- Money Market Account
- Student Checking
- Active Senior Checking
- Free Checking
- Compare Accounts
Start Your Child On The Path To Savings.
There’s no better time than the present to start your child on the path to savings. Good habits learned early can last a lifetime. Our Young Savers account is designed for children under the age of 18.
- Just a $20 deposit to open
- No minimum balance requirement
- Excess withdrawal fee of $1 per withdrawal
- All balances earn interest*
- Interest is compounded daily and credited quarterly
- Free Online Banking
- Free Telephone Banking
- Quarterly** statement via E-Docs or U.S. Mail
*Transfers from Personal Savings and Young Savers accounts to another account or to a third party by pre-authorized withdrawal or telephone transfer are limited to six per statement cycle.
**Third party internet or service provider rates may apply. Bill payment service is not available for Money Market Accounts or Savings Accounts.
***If electronic funds transfer takes place, a monthly statement is generated.