- Personal Loans
- Auto & Recreation Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit
- Ready Reserve Overdraft Line of Credit
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Certificate of Deposit
- Personal Savings
- Young Savers
- Premier Checking
- Money Market Account
- Student Checking
- Active Senior Checking
- Free Checking
- Compare Accounts
Begin Savings The Right Way.
This account provides an easy way to start a savings program. With its low minimum balance and competitive rate of interest, you can be on your way to saving steadily with Personal Savings.
- Just a $100 deposit to open
- Low minimum balance requirement of $100
- $3 monthly service charge if balance is not maintained.
- Excess withdrawal fee of $2 per withdrawal*
- All balances earn interest
- Interest is compounded daily and credited quarterly
- Free Online Banking
- Free Telephone Banking
- Quarterly** statement via E-Docs or U.S.Mail
*Transfers from Personal Savings and Young Savers accounts to another account or to a third party by pre-authorized withdrawal or telephone transfer are limited to six per statement cycle.
**Third party internet or service provider rates may apply. Bill payment service is not available for Money Market Accounts or Savings Accounts.
***If electronic funds transfer takes place, a monthly statement is generated.