How can we help?
To reset your passwords, click the Forgot? link at sign in. You can enter two pieces of information:
1) SSN, TIN, or ITIN
2) Account Number
You will then be prompted to complete two-factor authentication. After successful two-factor authentication, you can create a new password and log in.
Please contact us at 843.839.0100 for assistance.
Report a Lost or Stolen MasterCard® Debit Card
- Via Online Banking and Mobile Banking: Log in and go to Card Management on the dashboard. Select the card that is missing.
- Via Telephone Banking: Call at 877.763.5324 (toll-free).
- OR call your South Atlantic Bank office during business hours for assistance.
Remember, when a card’s status is changed to indicate that it is lost or stolen, it is effective immediately and NO transactions will be approved on the card.
Report a Lost or Stolen MasterCard® Credit Card
Call credit card support toll-free at 1.800.367.7576 (24/7/365).
About South Atlantic Bank
As a state chartered bank, our primary regulator is the FDIC. We are also monitored and examined by the South Carolina Board of Financial Institutions.
Yes, deposit accounts at South Atlantic Bank are insured by the FDIC.
South Atlantic Bank was organized in 2007 by a group of Grand Strand business leaders to meet the needs of small to medium businesses and their owners. The bank’s founders recognized that the growing number of larger regional banks in the market had created an opportunity for a locally owned and operated community bank to succeed. The bank opened its doors for business on November 28, 2007, and opened a branch in Murrells Inlet the following year.
Yes, South Atlantic Bank is truly locally owned and operated. Our board consists of local business people and bank executive officers who live and work in the communities we call home. Our executive officers have a lifetime of banking experience along the coastal South Carolina market and the majority of our shareholders reside here as well.
K. Wayne Wicker serves as the chairman of the board and chief executive officer of South Atlantic Bancshares, Inc. and its subsidiary, South Atlantic Bank.
R. Scott Plyler is president of South Atlantic Bancshares, Inc. and its subsidiary, South Atlantic Bank.
Matthew Hobert is executive vice president and chief financial officer for South Atlantic Bank.
C. Alec Elmore is executive vice president and chief credit officer for South Atlantic Bank.
Travis Minter is executive vice president and chief operating officer for South Atlantic Bank.
Mary Jo Rogers is executive vice president and chief lending officer for South Atlantic Bank.
Len Howell is executive vice president and South Coast regional executive.
Daniel Siau is executive vice president and North Coast regional executive.
Our board consists of local business people with strong ties to the community. Board members include our three executive officers and eight additional community leaders.
South Atlantic Bank has twelve offices spanning the South Carolina coast from North Myrtle Beach to Hilton Head Island.
In order to open an account, we need one of the following primary types of identification:
- Driver’s License
- Military I.D. Card
- U.S. Alien Registration Card
If you do not have any of the above items, we will need two of the following secondary types of ID, one of which needs to be a photo ID.
- State ID Card
- Credit Card
- Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage License
- Voter registration Card
- Student ID Card
- Employee ID Card
For security reasons, we require that you visit a branch to make changes to your address.
There are two free non-South Atlantic Bank ATM withdrawals per card per statement cycle, and unlimited free withdrawals at any PRESTO! ATM located at all Publix grocery stores.
For security purposes, changes cannot be made to online reorders. If you need to change the information currently printed on your checks, please visit your closest branch.
There are several ways to request a stop payment:
- Call your South Atlantic Bank office during business hours for assistance.
- Call Telephone Banking toll-free at 877.763.5324.
- If you are enrolled in our Online Banking program, you can make a stop payment online. Log on to view your accounts. Select the account that the stop payment is to be issued for, and click on the “Select Option” drop down menu. Click on “Stop Payments” and follow the instructions.
With our mobile banking app, you can check your balance wherever and whenever you need! For more information about goMobile, please check out our Convenience Services page.
You can also use Telephone Banking to check your balance. Call 877.763.5324 toll-free.
You can make cash withdrawals up to a daily limit of $500 at ATMs. The daily limit for purchases is $2,000.
We offer a Free Checking account for consumers and for small businesses. Our other checking accounts also offer ways to avoid fees by maintaining minimum balances. See details about personal accounts, or see our business accounts.
Yes, we do. It’s called the Ready Reserve Overdraft Line of Credit, and it’s the reason you never have to worry about overdrafts again. Funds from the line of credit are transferred to your checking account in increments of $100 when needed. There are no fees for the transfer, but interest does accrue on the outstanding balance.
To receive your statement electronically, you need to enroll in Online Banking and sign up for electronic statements. Every month, on the day your paper statement would normally be mailed, you will receive an e-mail notification that your statement is ready for delivery. When you click on the e-mail, you will be directed to the Online Banking login screen where you can access your statement. It couldn’t be easier or more secure. Get more details about e-Docs.
There are several ways to report a lost or stolen debit card.
- Via NetTeller Online Banking: Log on and go to Options>ATM/Debit Card and check the box by the card that is missing.
- Via goMobile: Log on and select the “Manage Cards” option.
- Via Telephone Banking: Call at 877.763.5324 (toll-free).
- OR call your South Atlantic Bank office during business hours for assistance.
When a card’s status is changed to indicate that it is lost or stolen, it is effective immediately and NO transactions will be approved on the card.
You can report a lost or stolen credit card 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling credit card support toll-free at 1.800.367.7576.
There are several easy options for you to pay your credit card bill:
- Make payments and set up auto-pay through the credit card services website: cardaccount.net
- Call customer service at 1.800.367.7576. Have your statement and method of payment handy.
- Mail your payment, along with the top portion of the statement, in the window envelope provided. Be sure to put a stamp on the envelope.
- Use Digital Banking. Set up South Atlantic Bank MasterCard as a payee. Be sure to match the address on the credit card statement to the list of payees when setting up the payment.
We offer a variety of mortgage loan options including traditional fixed rate loans, adjustable rate loans, and jumbo loans. Get more information about our Mortgage Products.
We offer home equity lines of credit with a variety of terms. For more details, please contact a loan officer.
South Atlantic Bank offers a wide variety of business loans. Our experienced lenders can help put together a loan package tailored to your business needs. Contact a loan officer.
goMobile Banking App
With South Atlantic Bank goMobile, you can
- Check your account balances
- View transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts and to and from other financial institutions
- Pay bills with Bill Pay and pay people
- Report a card lost or stolen
- Set travel notifications
- Suspend a card that is misplaced or out of reach
- Set up and view account alerts
- Find the nearest South Atlantic Bank from your location
- Deposit checks with Remote Deposit Capture
- Keep track of receipts by adding photos to your transactions
Because your account data is not stored on your mobile device, your information cannot be stolen. You can remove that device’s access by signing in to Online Banking and navigating to Settings>Security>Recently used devices>Remove. This will invalidate the token on that device.
Yes. To add a new payee, select the “Pay” tab on the dashboard and follow the instructions. You will then be able to submit payments to that payee via your mobile device.
When you complete a transaction from your mobile device (bill payment, funds transfer, etc.) you will receive a Text Message as confirmation that the transaction was successful. If you do not receive this message due to a dropped call or lost signal, check your accounts and re-submit any transactions that did not process.
On the app dashboard, select the account that the transaction is in, and select the magnifying glass icon in the top right corner to search for a transaction. 120 days of transactions are available.
goMobile Advanced Debit Card Controls
Advanced Card Controls is an easy-to-use in app solution that lets you set debit card controls, add restrictions and receive transaction alerts. The feature enhances the existing SAB goMobile app available on Apple App Store® or Google Play™.
Within the SAB goMobile app available from Google Play™ or the App Store®, you can set a wide range of controls and alerts on all your cards. For example, you can:
- Turn your card on or off
- Set transaction spending limits based on your preferences, including dollar amount, transaction type and merchant type
- Get instant alerts on certain types of transactions, like when a transaction is declined
- Block transactions from all international locations or be notified when used internationally
- Set employer controls and monitoring
Alerts will show up just like any other notifications you get on your mobile device.
Because you can manage your card transactions all in one place, right from your mobile device. You have complete control of how, when, where — and WHO uses your cards.
Plus, knowing that you’ve set rules, restrictions and alerts that meet your specific spending preferences adds another layer of fraud detection and prevention, and gives you added peace of mind.
Yes, managing your cards with Advanced Card Controls is safe and secure. Your account is password protected and highly encrypted.
You can use Apple Pay® on your iPhone (6 or higher with iOS 8.1 or higher), and your iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac, as long as they have the most recent operating systems. Go to www.apple.com/apple-pay for detailed information.
You can add your South Atlantic Bank MasterCard Debit Card and your South Atlantic Bank credit cards.
You can add up to eight cards per device and they need to be added to each device separately. In other words, adding a card to one device does not add them to all.
It’s very easy to add cards to your Wallet.
- To add your South Atlantic Bank debit card for Apple Pay® use, simply open to the Wallet app on your iPhone 6 or higher running iOS 8.1 or higher and follow the steps to add a new card. If you have a South Atlantic Bank card already set up with iTunes, all you need to enter is the security code on the back of the card.
- Tap next. Your information will be verified. If more information is needed, you will be prompted for it. When you have the information, go to Settings>Wallet & Apple Pay® and tap your card.
- After your information is verified, tap next.
- Do this for each debit card you want to add.
You will follow a very similar process for adding cards to your Wallet on the following devices:
- For your iPad: Go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay® and follow the steps.
- For your Apple Watch: Open the Watch App on your iPhone, tap Wallet & Apple Pay® and follow the steps.
- For your Mac: Go to System Preferences > Wallet & Apple Pay, tap your card, and follow the steps.
The first card you add is automatically set as the default card which means it’s the first card used when making a purchase. It is easy to change the default by going to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay, tapping Default Card and choosing the card you want to pay with.
Apple Pay® is the new way to pay online and at grocery stores, shops, restaurants, hotels, and more! For a complete list, go to www.apple.com/apple-pay.
At checkout, a special chip in the phone, called a near-field communication chip (NFC), communicates with the merchant’s reader to send the payment wirelessly.
South Atlantic Bank takes safety and security very seriously as does the Apple Pay® system. Here are several safety measures in place for use of Apple Pay.
- Your Wallet can only be accessed using your Touch ID, which is your fingerprint stored in your settings.
- Apple Pay® doesn’t store the card numbers on your device.
- Neither the merchant nor Apple® see your card numbers.
- Our fraud monitoring service is on the job, monitoring transactions whether they are made using the physical card or Apple Pay®.
Yes. You will need to first delete the old card and then add the new card. This rule applies even if the old and new card have the same number.
For lost or stolen credit cards, call Credit Card Customer Service at 1.800.367.7576. When you call, mention that the card is linked to Apple Pay. Remove the card in question from Apple Pay® and add your new card when it arrives.
For lost or stolen debit cards, contact your South Atlantic Bank office during business hours, or log onto NetTeller Online Banking to block the card.
For a lost or stolen device, notify your carrier and then call the number on the back of your credit or debit card. Mention that the card(s) is linked to Apple Pay® so the card can be removed from the service. In the event you locate the device, you will need to add the card back to Apple Pay®.
It is important that you do this immediately to limit any liability for these transactions.
For South Atlantic Bank credit cards, contact Credit Card Customer Service at 1.800.367.7576.
For South Atlantic Bank debit cards, contact your local branch.
Again, it is important that you do this immediately to limit any liability for these transactions. For details, review the cardholder agreement you received with your credit card or the electronic funds transfer agreement you received when you opened your account(s) with us.
Regulation E provides rules for error resolution and unauthorized transactions for individual consumers’ electronic fund transfers and establishes limits to the consumer’s financial liability for unauthorized transactions. These limits are based on the timely detection and reporting of issues to South Atlantic Bank. Please actively monitor your accounts and immediately report any suspicious activity to South Atlantic Bank at 843.839.0100 or to your local branch.
- Never give out your usernames, passwords, SSN or date of birth. Please know, we will never ask you to provide your access ID, password or other log-in credentials over the phone or via email. If you receive a request, do not provide any information and contact your local branch to report suspicious activity.
- Create strong, unique passwords using letters, numbers and symbols
- Do not use the password auto-save feature on your browser
- Logout of NetTeller online banking when your online banking session is over
Nonconsumer (or business) accounts are not protected by Reg E, which limits financial liability for unauthorized electronic transactions. Business clients should implement periodic risk assessments and an evaluation of the controls in place to help minimize risk, including the following:
- Manage administrative access to business accounts
- Segregate duties among employees so that no one person can perform all steps of a financial transaction online
- Implement layered security using multiple controls including transaction thresholds, out-of-band verification (telephone or email verifications), fraud detection and monitoring systems, and IP reputation-based services
The FTC Business Center provides helpful security and privacy information on the their website: http://business.ftc.gov/privacy-and-security/data-security
For further support, call 843.839.0100 available Monday – Friday from 8:30 am – 11 pm and Saturday – Sunday from 9 am – 5 pm.
We're here to help you. Visit our Help Center to find important information and frequently asked questions.Visit Help Center
Ready to make the switch? Open a new account with South Atlantic Bank.Next Steps for Signing Up