- Loans & Lines of Credit
- Business CDs
- Business Savings
- Merchant Services
- Cash Management Services
- Fraud Prevention
- Sweep Services
- Meet Our Team
- Remote Deposit Capture & ACH
- Money Market Account
- Interest on Lawyers’ Trust Accounts (IOLTA)
- Free Small Business Checking
- Business 500 Checking
- Business Analysis Checking
- Reorder Business Checks
- Compare Accounts
Now there’s no need to rush a deposit to the bank before you’re ready. With Remote Deposit Capture, you can make your deposit easily and safely, right from your office all while gaining quicker access to your funds. All you need is a computer, a high speed internet connection, and a bank-provided scanner.
This service is ideal for businesses who accept large numbers of checks or who can’t make it to the branch within business hours. Benefits include:
- A secure and convenient method of scanning and depositing checks at your workplace
- Reduces employee travel time and expense by making check deposits right at your office
- Extended deposit hours – make deposits until 7 pm nightly
- Deposit checks from multiple business locations into one or multiple accounts
- Different scanner options are offered based on the volume of checks for deposit
- Improves the availability of funds
To use the Remote Deposit Scanner:
- Total the number of checks and the amounts.
- Place the checks in the scanner. The scanner reads the front and the back of the checks and records all the information.
- When the checks images are captured, an image based deposit is prepared and transmitted to the bank.
- The funds are then deposited and posted to your designated account that evening.
The nationwide ACH (Automated Clearing House) network allows you to receive agreed-upon payment for services electronically and makes collections and funds transfers more efficient and reliable.