South Atlantic Bank is just a touch away when you enroll your AndroidTM or iPhone® mobile device in our goMobile banking app. You can download the app for free in the App Store or Play Store.
With goMobile, you can:
- Check your account balances
- View transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay a bill or or pay a person
- Report a card lost or stolen
- Suspend a card that is misplaced or out of reach
- View account alerts
- Find the nearest South Atlantic Bank from your location
- Deposit checks with Remote Deposit Capture
- Attach photos of your receipts to transactions for a visual record
- Access debit card controls and alerts
- Set a single travel notice to cover all your cards
- Get online support for transaction and account questions
Enroll in goMobile
Enrollment in South Atlantic Bank’s mobile banking is via our online Digital Banking.
If you are not a Digital Banking user, you can enroll online or at your branch.
To enroll in goMobile:
- Log onto your Digital Banking.
- Select Options > Mobile Settings > Mobile Web Settings.
Be sure to click on Agreement and Disclosures to review the following documents: Online Agreement, Privacy Statement, and Security Agreement.
Complete the following items:
- Enable web access for your mobile device.
- Select “YES” to Receive Text Messages (Your carrier’s message and data rates may apply.)
- Enter your mobile number.
- Select your wireless provider.
- Select the accounts you wish to access via goMobile.
- Click Submit.
- Confirm your information. Check I accept these full terms and conditions.
- Select Confirm.
- When you click Confirm, the confirmation screen appears. If you opted to receive text alerts, you will receive a confirmation text message.