To our customers and friends,
We are updating you today regarding the measures we are taking at South Atlantic Bank considering the ever evolving COVID-19 environment. Our priorities remain, as always, to ensure the safety and well-being of our employees and the communities we serve, all while providing our standard exemplary customer service.
After meeting with our Crisis Management Team and reviewing the most current guidelines from our local, state and federal governments, we will maintain our normal business hours with the following conditions to help in slowing down the spread of the virus.
Effective Thursday, March 19, 2020:
- All lanes of our drive-thru will be open to handle all teller services and transactions to include payments, deposits, and in-person withdrawals.
- All branch lobbies with drive-thru lanes will be limited to appointment only service. To make an appointment, please call your local branch to schedule.
- Myrtle Beach – 843.839.0100
- Murrells Inlet – 843.848.2000
- North Myrtle Beach – 843.848.2260
- Pawleys Island – 843.848.2049
- Towne Centre – 843.839.5446
- Georgetown – 843.436.6800
- Mount Pleasant – 843.972.4300
- Bluffton – 843.815.7111
- Hilton Head – 5A Park Lane. 843.785.3400
- All branches not equipped with drive-thru lanes will be limited to appointment only service.
- Charleston – 480 East Bay Street. 843.414.5900
- Access to safe deposit boxes is available by appointment only. Please call your local branch to schedule an appointment.
In addition, please remember access to your account is available through our digital services such as online and mobile banking. Other available options are telephone banking or ATM banking. Rest assured, we are equipped to handle your needs as we do daily.
For those customers still needing to enter our branches, please know we have increased our cleaning and sanitation efforts to better protect our employees and customers from COVID-19.
As always, thank you for your business. We will continue to keep you informed of our efforts to meet customer needs during these unprecedented times. Please check our website https://southatlantic.bank or our social media sites for updates.