Planning to open your first business? Or maybe business is booming, and you’re ready to take yours to the next level. In either case, a state-of-the-art Clover™ Payment point-of-sale system can help you manage your business like never before.
With the state-of-the-art Clover Mini, the portable Clover Flex and Clover Go, your business can take credit cards online, over the phone, by email, and through apps and software programs. You’ll enjoy a host of other benefits, picked to make managing payments more simple:
- Clover systems arrive payment-ready, which means they’re ready for you to use right out of the box. And at any point, you can expand your Clover POS as you and your business grow.
- Go mobile. Clover is easy to hold and easy to hand over to customers to dip, swipe, tap, sign, or enter a PIN. Clover Flex delivers the ultimate in flexibility and simplicity in a single device, freeing your mind for the things that matter. With the Clover Go device and app, it’s quick and easy to accept payments anywhere.
- Clover Apps. With 70 free apps, you can tailor your Clover system to support payroll, accounting, employee time clocks and schedules, restaurant delivery, and more.
- Put your customers first. Build effective loyalty programs, collect customer feedback, and send customer promos in minutes.
- More payments + more power = less clutter. Clover Mini is the sleekest, most flexible payment terminal around—giving you the flexibility you’ve always wanted without the hassle of an overwhelming business system.
- Since Clover is cloud-based, you can access your sales, refunds, deposits, and reports from wherever your business takes you.
At South Atlantic Bank, we provide the security and service you need to keep your business operating smoothly. As your banking partner, we’ll simply analyze one of your previous statements to give you the best rates and create an estimate of savings tailor-made for you and your business.
Ready to take your business to the next level?
Pricing is specifically tailored to your business’s specifications and includes the local service and expertise you’d expect from South Atlantic Bank. Contact your local merchant sales and service representative to see how we can help, or visit our Myrtle Beach branch location for a demo.